Apple Picker, Ltd is actively pursuing new dealers in all territories. We have a simple wholesale program to effectively assist Tack and Feed Stores across America. Combined with low freight rates our product costs are highly competitive. No other manufacturer offers as many quality barn and stable items.
Contact us for a wholesale application. Our requirements for opening and account are straight forward. You must be purchasing for resale. It doesn't matter if you have a business license. If you are the end user you will need to pay retail.
Once you are an approved dealer, we will enable your website log in. The posted pricing will be wholesale cost. Various volume discounts are available to accounts that achieve set sales goals.
Apple Picker Wholesale Terms
Please complete the following steps:
1.Complete company information and wholesale application form.
2.Return completed application to Apple Picker, Fax / Mail / Email.
3.Pricing will be issued once wholesale application has been reviewed.
4.Credit Card required with a 1st order.
5.Order Via: Fax / Email / Phone.
The Standard Terms and conditions for Apple Picker Wholesale Accounts:
• Payment is due within 30 days of the shipped date, unless otherwise stated.
• A finance charge of 2% per month will be charged on all past due accounts.
• All accounts over 60 days will be placed on a prepaid basis.
• All merchandise will be billed at the price in effect at the time of shipment.
• Please pay from invoice: note invoice number on all payments.
• Discounts if any are only taken off merchandise and not delivery costs.
• Prior approval from Apple Picker required on all returns, 15% re-stocking fee.
• Prices subject to change without notice.
• Price does not include freight.
• All products are shipped freight collect FOB, Tempe, AZ.
• All payments will be remitted to:P.O. Box 2667 Mesa, AZ 85214
OBLIGATION OF PAYMENT: We will pay invoices according to terms described by Apple Picker, LTD. Any unreconciled balances will bear 2% interest per month past due. If it becomes necessary to put our account into hands of a professional collection agency or attorney, we agree to pay such costs. Collection and attorney costs are incurred above the actual amount of the account. We acknowledge the terms of sale are NET 30 DAYS unless otherwise arranged in advance.
Apple Picker does have distributors around the country. These companies rarely carry all our products. The are likely to stock Apple Picker Forks and a few barn accessories. Please contact us to determine which distributor in your area stocks our product.